NHS Health Scotland has closed the Food and Health Alliance (FHA) From our conversations with partners and stakeholders the FHA has reached a natural end point.
You can continue to source information from the following organisations.
- Food Standards Scotland (FSS) for information and advice on nutrition, food safety and standards.
- Scottish Government for food and health policy.
- NHS Health Scotland for information on food and health inequalities, and our position on food poverty.
- Community Food and Health (Scotland) for community based food and health activity.
- Healthyliving Award for information on the Healthyliving Award for the national food service sector.
The wide agenda of diet and obesity prevention remains a priority for NHS Health Scotland. We will continue to work with the Scottish Government and our partners to provide more equitable health for the people who have the poorest health outcomes.
Copyright 2016 NHS Health Scotland